October 27, 2011

The buzz

They say music has no language. Music is for everyone. Music has no comparison. Music has the capability to wash away all the sorrow, fear, and depression. “Without music, life would be a mistake" said Nietzsche. There is no need to know the language or the basic notes to enjoy good music. There are many varieties in music ranging from the basic folk to jazz and western where each one suits one type of people. But the underlying note that touches the heart is the same in all types.  Music is the universal language. Music is an ocean and no one has conquered this ocean but has only gone deep into it to take pearls. Just like Nigerian Songs 

Actually, I love to listen to Online Nigerian Music.  They are very cool and relaxing. I remember the first time I went to a show and saw my favorite band. It was amazing and fun. This is what music is about.  Do you know why I love music?  Because it's the only thing that hasn't walked away from me when I needed it most hahahhaha I’m just kidding. 

You can also buy the latest Nigerian Movies on their website. They have movies that were just recently added. Start browsing now because you might like their movie selection. They offer secure payment methods from Paypal and accept all major credit cards.  All you can do seat back and relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤