August 05, 2012

Watching my friend take apart my broken washing machine was a little bit scarey.  I knew that I didn’t know much about the workings of my washing machine, but was more than a little worried that he didn’t know very much either.  As the sides of the washer came off and little bits and pieces of washers, screws, nuts and bolts started appearing in neat order on the floor, I began to get very antsy.  Later I was even more worried when some needed washers seem to have disappeared.  Of course I was called upon to run down to the corner hardware store and pick up some washers.

 Lo and behold, when I told the clerk what I wanted, his immediate answer was “What kind of washers are you looking for?”  When I looked confused he guided me to the section of the store where the washers stretched out over several shelves.  It was then that I got an education about washers.  Did you know there are “standard” washers, as well as something called Belleville washers (which I found out later was a conical disc-spring washer), special “flat” washers, military and odd shaped washers and shims. 

Any or all of these washers are made by the Superior Washer Company, founded in 1972.   Their two facilities, located in NY and SC are fully automated and computerized to produce any of their washers to your exact specifications.  They have received many awards for the excellence of their products.  Buy Superior washers with confidence.  Oh, by the way, I guess I chose the right washers as my washing machine is working just fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤