October 27, 2011


WOW!!! I just can’t believe it that I’ve been here in the US for 6 years and 5 months whew! The days goes by really fast when you don’t think about it.  I remember when my husband and I working through the paper work from the K1 paperwork to the Adjustment of Status (AOS) for my green card and for my citizenship ‘twas very hassled to deal with. 

I know it’s annoying sometimes when you get through all the immigration stuff and have to congregate again all the information for the last five years.  However, this is the law that we have to follow. I’m so glad that my husband never getting tired all of these paperwork stuff since the very beginning.

I’m so grateful the life that I have right now with my husband even though sometimes life isn’t perfect, lots of bumpy road but we still here hand and hand together to face the trials because we know God always there for everyone who needs help. I am so blessed to have husband like Will that never easy to give up of anything.

He’s very strong and very optimistic kind of guy.  I’m so thankful to God that He really did a good job to find a guy for me.  Thank God for all the blessings that you have given me.  Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤