June 10, 2011

Tickets

I told all my friends last week that they should check out rose bowl seating - a licensed ticket broker on the web. It has great tickets for: ohio state buckeyes football tickets and french open tickets. Ticketamerica.com has you're sporting seating for hottest sports events like the rose bowl and the ohio state buckeyes football team and also tennis great game the french open.


They have concert tickets for: Bon Jovi, Leonard Cohen, Prince, and Robert Plant to name just a few.  For a recent Bon Jovi concert that I looked up they had everything  to floor seats in section 1 - right across from the band! Cool.

1 comments:

Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤