June 13, 2011

Our Baby Blog

This guest post from Doris Dillon

My sister and I were constantly emailing photos back and forth of our new babies and it was becoming a bit much! She lives in Texas and I live in California, so we do what we can to keep each other informed about the progress of our little ones! We decided it was high time to start a blog so we could post pictures of our babes that the whole family could see. Why should we have all the fun ourselves?

I started my search for a domain at domainnames.com and then looked for a proper blog hosting package. My husband actually works in graphic design, so he helped us pull the site together into something beautiful! There’s a great Flash intro page and a scrolling photo album for each of our boys – my mom has loved being able to keep up with their growth this way! My whole family writes in the guest book when they visit and everyone’s just been super impressed at our technological skill! I don’t have to tell them my husband did most of the work…

1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤