August 14, 2012

A sudden career change has our family in an uproar.  We live in a little farm town in Texas but my hubby has been working in Dallas.  Our acreage has allowed us to have horses and all of us ride almost every day.  Now the moving van is taking us to New York City of all places.  I don’t know if this horse minded farm girl will do well in the big city!

As soon as we get settled I am going to start looking for a NYC saddlery review who may be able to help me find an English Equestrian riding school for the kids. .  Not sure how well they will like it, but we will just have to see.  They’ve been on horses since they were toddlers so hopefully that will help them to do well.  I was amazed (and fortunate) to have found the Manhattan Saddlery right in the heart of New York City.  They are the only Tack Shop in New York City, but that is not all they sell.

One could see they had the finest array of Equestrian apparel in New York City.  Also, moms can get free shipping. From my view point, if you need shirts, blouses, vests, trousers, boots or helmets in the latest fashion trends, Manhattan Saddlery is the best place to look. The friendly staff are all experienced riders so all my questions for them were answered without delay.  They say that customer satisfaction is their number one goal and I believe it.  They made my shopping experience satisfying and easy.  

 If you are not in NY but looking for something horse related you can even find their products online at www.manhattansaddlery.com.  Give them a try. You’ll be pleased with what you purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤