December 15, 2011

Best Bouquet Flowers

One the things that I used to do when I was still living in the Philippines were to plant lots of different flowers. My Mom loves flowers so I guess I got that from her. But here’s the funny thing…don’t get me wrong, I still love flowers or flower post, but they require a lot of time to keep them alive.  I do try my best to water our flowers every couple of days. I think the weather makes me lazy to do something productive everyday.


Nevertheless, my husband and I are hiring a landscaper to make our backyard and front yard look nice.  I’m super duper excited about it. I’ve been longing to have a gorgeous backyard that where I can spend time with our son during the day. 

The other day hubby was busy with the landscaper discussing what type of plants should go in our back yard since we are not too far from the ocean. In short we have blustery winds coming off the ocean and some plants don't do well in that kind of weather. My first preference for trees in the back yard is lemon, orange, and pear but lovey dovey told me that those plants aren’t going to survive because of the weather conditions we have. *sigh*

You know this company that I’m talking about they have so many beautiful bouquet flowers and plants that you can buy as a present for your Mom, Grandparents, or even your girlfriend.

1 comments:

Sam D. said...

awwww sorry to hear that you can't plant a tree where you live. Like you I love flowers and fruit trees too. so far we have 3 fruit trees (plum, cherry,peach)on our side yard. my hubby planted them before my daughter and I came here last June of 2008. We already got fruits since last year. I wish you can plant some too it's really nice to have one.

Post a Comment

❤❤❤Thanks For The Comment. Have A Wonderful Day❤❤❤